Skip to main content

Hammer Town Comic Con 2013

Saturday the 5th of October, 2013 marked the first Comic Convention in the city of Hamilton, ON for over what,...20 years? So you KNOW I had to be ALL up in THAT baby taking flixx and macking chixx (kiddin?). Come with me and SEE what I SAW
Who Ya Gonna Call?
These are just 2 of the MANNNY artists drawing sketches and commissions on the spot. These dudes are repping www.SpentPecils.com @spentpencils
LUV IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HONESTLY so many cool costumes SO many fun people SO MUCH ART and of course COMICSSSSSS to choose from I mean, my dollars were fighting REAL HARD to stay in my wallet. #REALTALK All in All a GREAT Time. Hope to see you NEXT TIME PEACE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yodell12:Masks

Hey Mistiqs, Gotta be honest I'm a lil cheesed no1 noticed I had 2 strips worth of story last week cause I could have easily spread that story over 2 weeks (probably what I should have done in hindsight) but I wanted to give y'all something special. Whining aside. This weeks story may not resonate with everyone but HAIL to those that feel me on this and those that don't I hope you can still appreciate it. Enjoy M

Yodell6:Cafetaria

This is just a little joke about cafeteria food. Hope you guys enjoy it at least. I'm excited about next weeks strips. Hope you guys feel it. Till then, please give feedback and keep checking. Peace M

Yodell11:Tardy

Mistiqs, Trying something new this weekend. Hope y'all dig it. More cool stuff coming soon. M 1. 2.