Hey Mistiqs, Gotta be honest I'm a lil cheesed no1 noticed I had 2 strips worth of story last week cause I could have easily spread that story over 2 weeks (probably what I should have done in hindsight) but I wanted to give y'all something special. Whining aside. This weeks story may not resonate with everyone but HAIL to those that feel me on this and those that don't I hope you can still appreciate it. Enjoy M
the quality of the works are certainly up by several points and you are getting the feel of where you NEED backgrounds and where it's ok to just coast it. This is a pretty solid one, not making the jokes too complex is always a plus. Keep it up
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comments.
ReplyDeleteI've had this on ice for weeks now so I'm glad to have it out.
M
Definitely, I agree with Umar. My best one yet. Haha, spit out your teeth got me laughing out loud, literally. Love it!
ReplyDeleteNurah
Hey Nurah,
ReplyDeleteGlad you liked it.
And please guys keep leaving me feedback and I'll keep the stuff coming
M
really like this 1. especially the suspense u created down to the decking Really funny. should keep this up. I think an extra funny looking character with funny occassional interrupting attitude will be cool as well.
ReplyDeleteOMG!
ReplyDeletehope no one in d academic line sees ds b4 dy get any ideas.[we've prob found a cure for late-coming].
nice one