Skip to main content

WE SHOW YU | CollegeTix™


WE SHOW YU | CollegeTix™

Come check out the WIDE selection of talented performers we have lined up next THURSDAY, Feb. 16th.
Including a performance by Mr 13th letter himself, The MistryKiDD!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yodell6:Cafetaria

This is just a little joke about cafeteria food. Hope you guys enjoy it at least. I'm excited about next weeks strips. Hope you guys feel it. Till then, please give feedback and keep checking. Peace M

Yodell12:Masks

Hey Mistiqs, Gotta be honest I'm a lil cheesed no1 noticed I had 2 strips worth of story last week cause I could have easily spread that story over 2 weeks (probably what I should have done in hindsight) but I wanted to give y'all something special. Whining aside. This weeks story may not resonate with everyone but HAIL to those that feel me on this and those that don't I hope you can still appreciate it. Enjoy M

Yodell11:Tardy

Mistiqs, Trying something new this weekend. Hope y'all dig it. More cool stuff coming soon. M 1. 2.