Skip to main content

Quizzes, Tests & Exams






Najim Zafir Inc. presents 

M.I.S.T. The MistryKiDD's Mixtape


QUIZZES, TESTS & EXAMS:

PRACTICE SHEET



break My hearT

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bppx93ts63uhf65/01_break_My_hearT.mp3


leMonade

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jtf16p5u0catomk/03_leMonade.mp3


oMg

http://www.mediafire.com/file/pfcojg9bs66j272/07_oMg.mp3




where iM froM

http://www.mediafire.com/file/pudj9u5sp9h777d/09_where_iM_froM.mp3


MonSTer

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bhes41brmide1bj/04_MonSTer.mp3


MonTreal gurlS

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3d5pzpp496gw2be/06_MonTreal_gurlS.mp3


Wanna Rok

http://www.mediafire.com/file/nj25s83zres4agj/08_Wanna_Rok.mp3



SPREAD THE WORD, LEAVE FEEDBACK, TELL US YOUR FAVOURITES.


M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yodell6:Cafetaria

This is just a little joke about cafeteria food. Hope you guys enjoy it at least. I'm excited about next weeks strips. Hope you guys feel it. Till then, please give feedback and keep checking. Peace M

Yodell12:Masks

Hey Mistiqs, Gotta be honest I'm a lil cheesed no1 noticed I had 2 strips worth of story last week cause I could have easily spread that story over 2 weeks (probably what I should have done in hindsight) but I wanted to give y'all something special. Whining aside. This weeks story may not resonate with everyone but HAIL to those that feel me on this and those that don't I hope you can still appreciate it. Enjoy M

Yodell11:Tardy

Mistiqs, Trying something new this weekend. Hope y'all dig it. More cool stuff coming soon. M 1. 2.