Skip to main content

Yodell15:Recession

Mistiqs,

I know it's been w bit since the last post but I am trying to get my rhythm back.
I want to at least post something up every week, not always a strip but expect strips every 2 weeks ( fingers crossed )

M









Comments

  1. good to hear that a pattern is emerging. Yeah, kinda reminds me of something similar.. i bought a $2 item with a $10 and i got tons of quarters. i nearly had a fit. i'm liking it, but it seem like u got tired and just posted it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...thats what's up!
    a nigga has to survice yo lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving feedback, criticism or encouragement

Popular posts from this blog

Yodell6:Cafetaria

This is just a little joke about cafeteria food. Hope you guys enjoy it at least. I'm excited about next weeks strips. Hope you guys feel it. Till then, please give feedback and keep checking. Peace M

Yodell12:Masks

Hey Mistiqs, Gotta be honest I'm a lil cheesed no1 noticed I had 2 strips worth of story last week cause I could have easily spread that story over 2 weeks (probably what I should have done in hindsight) but I wanted to give y'all something special. Whining aside. This weeks story may not resonate with everyone but HAIL to those that feel me on this and those that don't I hope you can still appreciate it. Enjoy M

Yodell11:Tardy

Mistiqs, Trying something new this weekend. Hope y'all dig it. More cool stuff coming soon. M 1. 2.