Its been a bit since my last post but I have been trying to sort out a couple things. Theres going to be some changes with the blog and the output of Yodell but I hope I can have it move smoothly.
whoa! talk about going wild with it. No wonder it took it's sweet time coming out. a massive UP, gonna be doing color for special eps or is that the new norm?
Not quite yet at least. I mean, it was a real pain I'll tell you that so I'm not excited about doing that again anytime soon. Hope you liked the story though.
This is just a little joke about cafeteria food. Hope you guys enjoy it at least. I'm excited about next weeks strips. Hope you guys feel it. Till then, please give feedback and keep checking. Peace M
Hey Mistiqs, Gotta be honest I'm a lil cheesed no1 noticed I had 2 strips worth of story last week cause I could have easily spread that story over 2 weeks (probably what I should have done in hindsight) but I wanted to give y'all something special. Whining aside. This weeks story may not resonate with everyone but HAIL to those that feel me on this and those that don't I hope you can still appreciate it. Enjoy M
whoa! talk about going wild with it. No wonder it took it's sweet time coming out. a massive UP, gonna be doing color for special eps or is that the new norm?
ReplyDeleteNO WAY IS THIS THE NEW NORM!!!
ReplyDeleteNot quite yet at least. I mean, it was a real pain I'll tell you that so I'm not excited about doing that again anytime soon.
Hope you liked the story though.
M
lol, ive been in uni for 2 weeks and i can already relate to this story. Real good one bro keep it up.
ReplyDeletethanks for the comments bro.
ReplyDeleteGlad you like it.
I've been excited about putting this one up for a bit now so I'm glad its up.
SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!
M
yo...did you do all this of photoshop?
ReplyDeletelooks pretty neat...keep up the good work man
I can swear this is about me and my household. Its funny, sha..
ReplyDeletethe sacarsm's priceless
ReplyDeleteThis shit is amazing fam. really!! i laughed my ass off. on the pennies article!! lol. good stuff man, keep it coming! u shud do one with me and u!
ReplyDelete