Hey Mistiqs, Gotta be honest I'm a lil cheesed no1 noticed I had 2 strips worth of story last week cause I could have easily spread that story over 2 weeks (probably what I should have done in hindsight) but I wanted to give y'all something special. Whining aside. This weeks story may not resonate with everyone but HAIL to those that feel me on this and those that don't I hope you can still appreciate it. Enjoy M

dude... i'm found it succinct and straight to the point.. and damn hilarious as well, well drawn and the idea clearly illustrated. and a huge UP on use of facial expressions.. kudos on introducing that
ReplyDeletelool..yea, brings back memories of QCY and eba stickin to the wall!
ReplyDeletecheck out james getting his revenge back...NERD STYLE!
ReplyDeleteYea thats James from the indoor tennis/test fiasco.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad the y'all like it because I was worried it wouldn't be fluid enough and the joke wasn't really clear.
Thnx 4 the comments and feedback guys
Peace
M
I don't think you need to explain the jokes..at least not in such detail at the beginning before u present the strip. It takes away from it and seem like you are apologizing for your work. Let ppl form their own judgements!
ReplyDeleteAlright thanks for the feedback.
ReplyDeleteI'll tone down the talking before each strip. I just feel I should do a lil introduction before each one.
M
nice..i think the facial expressions are getting real good.
ReplyDeleteHowever, u spelt 'cafetaria' wrong.. I'm sorry, the hater in me couldn't let it go.
Yea that slipped past by me.......lol
ReplyDeleteHaha, def found that funny...lol. Your progress is almost exponential...
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you found that funny....
ReplyDeleteThanx 4 the compliment
M