Skip to main content

Yodell5:Books

Hope you all like the quality of the new ones I will be putting up from now on. The earlier posts were a learning phase for me so I made a lot of mistakes. I'm learning as I go with it.
I used to draw them on paper, scan them, then take them Illustrator, then Photoshop, then InDesign.... let's just say this new method is a lot less time consuming.
This is the first in the new look series with Lubda updated so he and Yodel don't look too similar.

Please leave comments and thoughts please.

Thanks


M









Comments

  1. yeah.. i'm digging the new gen style and the little bit of color is helping alot as well.... getting more detail into the pieces AND evening out the lines as well... jumpin up the food chain

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea this is first of the new direction I chose a couple weeks ago.

    I just wanted to get my 'learning wheel' stories out there so you all can see where and how I started.


    thnx 4 the love

    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..this is so true. I like the clear distinction between the two friends now. But stil, we want color! we want color! we want...

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are getting the books out of the library, then they must be free or borrowed....right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. But he's purchasing school books before the semester begins.

    I jut said school library because I wanted it to be obvious he's purchasing school books.

    M

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving feedback, criticism or encouragement

Popular posts from this blog

Yodell6:Cafetaria

This is just a little joke about cafeteria food. Hope you guys enjoy it at least. I'm excited about next weeks strips. Hope you guys feel it. Till then, please give feedback and keep checking. Peace M

Yodell12:Masks

Hey Mistiqs, Gotta be honest I'm a lil cheesed no1 noticed I had 2 strips worth of story last week cause I could have easily spread that story over 2 weeks (probably what I should have done in hindsight) but I wanted to give y'all something special. Whining aside. This weeks story may not resonate with everyone but HAIL to those that feel me on this and those that don't I hope you can still appreciate it. Enjoy M

Yodell11:Tardy

Mistiqs, Trying something new this weekend. Hope y'all dig it. More cool stuff coming soon. M 1. 2.