Skip to main content

Yodell1.1

Comments

  1. I had so much trouble with this one.
    Wasn't proud of it all but I couldn't leave it out because it was part of a story.
    The word balloons were such a hassle to work out... sigh

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the expressions...I think you did them very well. Maybe for the classroom environment, single desks might have worked a bit better than the rows? Plus, the teacher does look very European...I liked the nose..lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving feedback, criticism or encouragement

Popular posts from this blog

Yodell6:Cafetaria

This is just a little joke about cafeteria food. Hope you guys enjoy it at least. I'm excited about next weeks strips. Hope you guys feel it. Till then, please give feedback and keep checking. Peace M

Yodell12:Masks

Hey Mistiqs, Gotta be honest I'm a lil cheesed no1 noticed I had 2 strips worth of story last week cause I could have easily spread that story over 2 weeks (probably what I should have done in hindsight) but I wanted to give y'all something special. Whining aside. This weeks story may not resonate with everyone but HAIL to those that feel me on this and those that don't I hope you can still appreciate it. Enjoy M

Yodell11:Tardy

Mistiqs, Trying something new this weekend. Hope y'all dig it. More cool stuff coming soon. M 1. 2.