Skip to main content

Yodell1.0

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can put out this strip on a consistent basis.

    Goodluck.

    You might need it

    ReplyDelete
  3. much better... even though i'm the third (sandaime) to visit, i'm still gonna shout out to ma HOMMIE "The MIST"

    yuesbee

    ReplyDelete
  4. brethen, color is the spice of life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will take all this into consideration.

    thnx 4 the feedback guys

    M

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving feedback, criticism or encouragement

Popular posts from this blog

Yodell6:Cafetaria

This is just a little joke about cafeteria food. Hope you guys enjoy it at least. I'm excited about next weeks strips. Hope you guys feel it. Till then, please give feedback and keep checking. Peace M

Yodell12:Masks

Hey Mistiqs, Gotta be honest I'm a lil cheesed no1 noticed I had 2 strips worth of story last week cause I could have easily spread that story over 2 weeks (probably what I should have done in hindsight) but I wanted to give y'all something special. Whining aside. This weeks story may not resonate with everyone but HAIL to those that feel me on this and those that don't I hope you can still appreciate it. Enjoy M

Yodell11:Tardy

Mistiqs, Trying something new this weekend. Hope y'all dig it. More cool stuff coming soon. M 1. 2.