Skip to main content

Yodell3

The strips I have been posting are not of the best quality I know but I am really just trying to get the hang of creating comicbooks.
This series was created primarily in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and a bit of InDesign as well.
I worked off pencil versions I did a couple of months back.

Please don't be discouraged, I get better with each page I draw so hopefully I can reach a satisfactory level in a couple of weeks.

Leave comments and opinions please.

M



Comments

  1. I preferred the lines on this one way more but the background bothered me a little bit.
    The jaguar is just kinda floating in mid air,.... I know.

    Thnx 4 not deserting me people


    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually didn't notice the floating jaguar until you mentioned it. I agree about the background though, maybe you should have a bit more going on in the pictures? But you did get the alarm emotion right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope people don't stop reading after this one....lol


    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man nice one:D.I think all u need is more colour and more jokes at the ends. I liked the cafeteria, rock and basketball ones so farThose were real funny. Drawings are cool too.
    dunno how deviant art works, saw some work on the site some time ago, real cool too. looking forward to next week s toons.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving feedback, criticism or encouragement

Popular posts from this blog

Yodell12:Masks

Hey Mistiqs, Gotta be honest I'm a lil cheesed no1 noticed I had 2 strips worth of story last week cause I could have easily spread that story over 2 weeks (probably what I should have done in hindsight) but I wanted to give y'all something special. Whining aside. This weeks story may not resonate with everyone but HAIL to those that feel me on this and those that don't I hope you can still appreciate it. Enjoy M

Yodell6:Cafetaria

This is just a little joke about cafeteria food. Hope you guys enjoy it at least. I'm excited about next weeks strips. Hope you guys feel it. Till then, please give feedback and keep checking. Peace M

Yodell11:Tardy

Mistiqs, Trying something new this weekend. Hope y'all dig it. More cool stuff coming soon. M 1. 2.